Final Fantasy Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FFF Playlist!
FFF Video!
Latest topics
» Where is everybody? T T
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 am by Whitefang

» Finally found out how to post
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am by Po_Masta_Cloud

» How do you feel?
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 pm by Whitefang

» One Word Game
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 am by Whitefang

» This or That?
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 am by Whitefang

» RP brainstorming?
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm by ChocoboMan

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm by LadyE

» Happy 17th Lover!
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm by Lover

» The uncredited Final Fantasy...
Attention Bloggers! Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm by Lover

Top posters
LadyE (129)
Attention Bloggers! Vote_lcapAttention Bloggers! Voting_barAttention Bloggers! Vote_rcap 
Whitefang (113)
Attention Bloggers! Vote_lcapAttention Bloggers! Voting_barAttention Bloggers! Vote_rcap 
Lover (96)
Ventus (42)
ChocoboMan (6)
Zack_Fair (3)
Po_Masta_Cloud (1)

Attention Bloggers!

Go down

Attention Bloggers! Empty Attention Bloggers!

Blogging

When blogging, do not start more than one topic for yourself. Once you create one, that is your blog area =D Do whatever you please =).

Here are a few tips/suggestions:

Provide Value

"They get value, whether that value is in the form of humour or in the form of how to make money, that’s what people want. Instead of getting into blogging to think of how you can benefit (mindshare, income etc) look at how you can benefit your readers. How can you make someone laugh, how can you make someone more money or in the case of this site: how can you help somebody become a better blogger?
If you offer constant value to your readers, you’ll give them an important reason to stick around."

2. Don’t Flood Readers with Posts
"I’ve ran a number of blogs, from ones that focus on internet marketing, one that covers self improvement and for a while I even ran a celebrity blog (which I quickly sold). What I’ve learned from this is that certain types of blogs have a different level of posting frequency. If I only wrote once per week on a celebrity gossip blog then readers of the site are going to miss out on all the news.
However, if I run a site about personal development and write a 3,000 word post everyday, that’s going to be far too much for people to digest, and I’ll probably end up repeating much of what I’ve already said. Unless you run a news blog that needs to be updated multiple times per day, try to find a nice posting schedule that you can keep to. I tend to post around 3-4 times per week on my main sites."

3. Take Part in the Conversation
"This point is relatively obvious so I’ll get straight to the point. Blogging is not just about you and it’s actually not even just about your readers. It also includes the conversation that goes on between your blog and others in the same industry. Read the blogs of others and leave comments to let them know what you think of their sites.
Link out to others and you’ll find that people will start linking out to you; you can even go as far as connecting with other blog authors on Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn and stay connected that way. Do not think that your industry is confined to your blog; there’s a whole world out there."

4.Make your blog Stand out
"Despite new blogs being created every single day, it doesn’t mean you can’t stand out from the crowd. Make sure you offer pure value consistently with a splashing of the above and you can’t go far wrong."

5. Make it Easy for Readers to Connect
"Do you make it easy for your readers to get to know you and connect? Some easy ways to do this include having an informative about page, using your name on posts and blog comments and even sharing your personal stories at times in your blog posts."

6. Make Content Easy to Read
"There is nothing worse in my opinion than content that is just split into huge chunks of text with no line breaks. Even a post like this which is well over 1,000 words, is easily scannable due to the ‘list’ format and the bold headings.
Some tips on making your content easy to read include:
Spell-checking your posts before you publish them
Use bullet points where necessary
Create sub-headings for longer, in-depth posts
If you are doing a list post, separate the points with bold headings for people who scan / skim
Include paragraph breaks after every 3 or 4 sentences
Read the post yourself to see that it all flows properly"

Have fun blogging!
LadyE
LadyE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Character Stats
Level: 5
HP:
Attention Bloggers! Left_bar_bleue0/9999Attention Bloggers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
MP:
Attention Bloggers! Left_bar_bleue0/999Attention Bloggers! Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)

https://finalfantasyfanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Share this post on: reddit

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum