Final Fantasy Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FFF Playlist!
FFF Video!
Latest topics
» Where is everybody? T T
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 am by Whitefang

» Finally found out how to post
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am by Po_Masta_Cloud

» How do you feel?
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 pm by Whitefang

» One Word Game
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 am by Whitefang

» This or That?
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 am by Whitefang

» RP brainstorming?
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm by ChocoboMan

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm by LadyE

» Happy 17th Lover!
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm by Lover

» The uncredited Final Fantasy...
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm by Lover

Top posters
LadyE (129)
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_lcapFavorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Voting_barFavorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_rcap 
Whitefang (113)
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_lcapFavorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Voting_barFavorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_rcap 
Lover (96)
Ventus (42)
ChocoboMan (6)
Zack_Fair (3)
Po_Masta_Cloud (1)

Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character?

5 posters

Go down

Favorite Character

Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_lcap13%Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_lcap25%Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_rcap 25% 
[ 2 ]
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_lcap13%Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_rcap 13% 
[ 1 ]
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_lcap0%Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_lcap0%Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Empty Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character?

Post by Zack_Fair Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Final Fantasy VII,the best Final Fantasy in the series,lots of beauty,drama,emotion and more.The latest news of the Final Fantasy VII universe are all here.

[Mod Edit] (Just as a reminder,if you're going to make a favorite character thread, explain why you picked that person as your favorite. Thank you =])
Zack_Fair
Zack_Fair

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Character Stats
Level: 1
HP:
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Left_bar_bleue0/0Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Empty Re: Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character?

Post by Lover Sun Nov 28, 2010 11:37 pm

Uhmmm, my sister will probably come fix this due to her OCD, but your post doesn't have much to due with your poll, so if you want, before she comes and moves it, you might wanna add something in there about who your favorite is and why. Thanks (:

My favorite character, and while it's so hard to choose, is probably Tifa. She's so strong willed and beautiful, yet she doesn't use this to her advantage. She's also not a big wimpy girl like some girls are, she can kick ass. I also wish that Aerith didn't have to come and flirt around with Cloud when it was pretty obvious that Tifa liked him, but that also comes from the fact that I am one of the few people who DON'T like Aerith xD. Runner ups for me were Reno, Cloud, and Cid.
Lover
Lover
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 96

Back to top Go down

Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Empty Re: Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character?

Post by LadyE Mon Nov 29, 2010 1:15 am

I appreciate your effort Juan, but, the poll you made does not belong in this section. Since it's who your favorite character in FFVII it needs to be placed there.

[Thread Moved and title edited]

As for my favorite character, I picked Tifa. I really liked Cloud however, not so much at the beginning. Whereas Tifa, I liked her throughout the whole entire game. She's very powerful in battle and she has a good personality/attitude. I admire the fact she puts others before herself.
LadyE
LadyE
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 129
Registration date : 2009-03-14

Character Stats
Level: 5
HP:
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Left_bar_bleue0/9999Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/9999)
MP:
Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Left_bar_bleue0/999Favorite Final Fantasy VII Character? Empty_bar_bleue  (0/999)

https://finalfantasyfanatics.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ventus Mon Nov 29, 2010 6:56 pm

Cloud. One of the main characters whom I liked. At first I wasn't too sure but, he turned for the better and, thats all that matters. Growing as a person--no a better person. He was just confused I think. I haven't played recently but, i'm pretty sure he learns to accept himself. Hes a strong leader in my eyes. He's also a good fighter.
Ventus
Ventus

Number of posts : 42

Character Stats
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefang Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:13 am

Mine was vincent.. oddly for the simple reason that hes the one I can relate most with, and not as far as his personality or back ground.. but rather, because people are always asking me if im a vampire >< blasted natural fair irish complexion, vunlerability to sunburns and peculiarly long and pointy canines
Whitefang
Whitefang

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character Stats
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down