Final Fantasy Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FFF Playlist!
FFF Video!
Latest topics
» Where is everybody? T T
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 am by Whitefang

» Finally found out how to post
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am by Po_Masta_Cloud

» How do you feel?
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 pm by Whitefang

» One Word Game
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 am by Whitefang

» This or That?
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 am by Whitefang

» RP brainstorming?
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm by ChocoboMan

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm by LadyE

» Happy 17th Lover!
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm by Lover

» The uncredited Final Fantasy...
Finally found out how to post Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm by Lover

Top posters
LadyE (129)
Finally found out how to post Vote_lcapFinally found out how to post Voting_barFinally found out how to post Vote_rcap 
Whitefang (113)
Finally found out how to post Vote_lcapFinally found out how to post Voting_barFinally found out how to post Vote_rcap 
Lover (96)
Ventus (42)
ChocoboMan (6)
Zack_Fair (3)
Po_Masta_Cloud (1)

Finally found out how to post

Go down

Finally found out how to post Empty Finally found out how to post

Post by Po_Masta_Cloud Sat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am

The four wanderers looked up to the sky each knowing it was pointless, the only way to survive the desert heat was to kill one of their own for the remaining spirit left behind. Gathering spirit energy of a member of the order was adrenaline x10 absorbing the whole soul was gaining the powers of a god. The four travelers knew exactly how to choose the four in sync rock, paper, scissors. Each pick rock but one; the youngest of the order who stands their already removing his barriers holding his soul. Saying to his friends "take care of it I'll only get one so live on and let me live within you my friends" and it was complete his soul was split into three parts for each to share and then he was gone. The leader swearing under his breath takes his part and absorbs it "you idiot you stole my thunder" next the other two observe the soul and say their last words. Together they make a vow to honor his last wish and to each other to never forget the one who saved them without hesitation giving his life for his friends.
Po_Masta_Cloud
Po_Masta_Cloud

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-11-29

Character Stats
Level: 1
HP:
Finally found out how to post Left_bar_bleue0/0Finally found out how to post Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Finally found out how to post Left_bar_bleue0/0Finally found out how to post Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum