Final Fantasy Fanatics
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I forgot my password

FFF Playlist!
FFF Video!
Latest topics
» Where is everybody? T T
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeTue Jan 11, 2011 9:02 am by Whitefang

» Finally found out how to post
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 18, 2010 1:09 am by Po_Masta_Cloud

» How do you feel?
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 10:36 pm by Whitefang

» One Word Game
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:58 am by Whitefang

» This or That?
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeWed Dec 15, 2010 1:57 am by Whitefang

» RP brainstorming?
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 13, 2010 4:30 pm by ChocoboMan

» HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAN!
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeSat Dec 11, 2010 8:02 pm by LadyE

» Happy 17th Lover!
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeMon Dec 06, 2010 9:12 pm by Lover

» The uncredited Final Fantasy...
Get to know you questionnaire  Icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 11:16 pm by Lover

Top posters
LadyE (129)
Get to know you questionnaire  Vote_lcapGet to know you questionnaire  Voting_barGet to know you questionnaire  Vote_rcap 
Whitefang (113)
Get to know you questionnaire  Vote_lcapGet to know you questionnaire  Voting_barGet to know you questionnaire  Vote_rcap 
Lover (96)
Ventus (42)
ChocoboMan (6)
Zack_Fair (3)
Po_Masta_Cloud (1)

Get to know you questionnaire

3 posters

Go down

Get to know you questionnaire  Empty Get to know you questionnaire

Post by Lover Tue Nov 30, 2010 12:45 am

So, it's pretty self-explanatory, but just to help us all get to know each other better, i'm going to make up 20 random questions. Everyone who wants to, may come and delete my answers, and replace them with their own. There's no judgment, and feel free to add new questions if you want. It's like playing 20 questions, only, better 'cause I made it (:

1. What's your name? -Shannon
2. Any lucky number? -7
3. Favorite color? -Green, preferably lime (:
4. Favorite FF game? -Why did I put this question...? Uhm, VII, X, X-2
5. What do you like about yourself? -I'm optimistic, caring, and generally easy to get along with (:
6. Dislikes about yourself? -I can be stubborn and sometimes rude when im angry /:
7. Do you like animals? -LOVE them
8. What do you wanna be when you grow up? -A veterinarian (:
9. Mom, or dad? -Mom ♥️
10. If you were stranded on an island, what would you bring? (3 things) -My phone, some Dr. Pepper, and uhm, uhm, uhm, some gum, but not just any gum, orbitz gum. So I can flash my shiny ass grill at passing by helicopters Very Happy
11. Favorite music? -Pretty much everything, unless it's got nothing but screamo. A little bit of screamo is fine though xD
12. Special talents? -I am...pretty strong for a girl! I'm also good at making shirts, uhm, I can write stories and poetry? Darn, I sound lame
13. Dr Pepper or Coke? -Dr. Pepper!!!
14. Taken or single? -Taken..
15. Favorite smiley face? - ;D
16. Hot or cold? (Weather xD) -Cold
17. Sushi? -Heck yeah!
18. How do you view the glass of water? Half full, or half empty? -Half full Very Happy
19. Is it possible to forgive and forget? -Always
20. Anything you want anyone to know about you? -Nothing comes to mind

Man! That was hard to think of questions!! But yeah, just feel free to jump in if you want (:
Lover
Lover
Global Mod
Global Mod

Number of posts : 96
Registration date : 2010-11-28

Back to top Go down

Get to know you questionnaire  Empty Re: Get to know you questionnaire

Post by Ventus Tue Nov 30, 2010 6:57 pm

1. What's your name? -Dean
2. Any lucky number? -11
3. Favorite color? -black.
4. Favorite FF game? -Why did I put this question...? VII IX, X
5. What do you like about yourself? -I'm pretty chill. Ladies love me ;D
6. Dislikes about yourself? I'm lazy.
7. Do you like animals? - certain ones yeah
8. What do you wanna be when you grow up? -A male stripper Wink
9. Mom, or dad? neither
10. If you were stranded on an island, what would you bring? (3 things) Friend, Food, water.
11. Favorite music? - Rock, Metal, Alternative
12. Special talents?
13. Dr Pepper or Coke? -Sprite suck itttt Razz
14. Taken or single? -Talking
15. Favorite smiley face? - Smile
16. Hot or cold? (Weather xD) -spring.
17. Sushi? -Random? haha why not?
18. How do you view the glass of water? Half full, or half empty? -Half full
19. Is it possible to forgive and forget? -Sure if you so desire to.
20. Anything you want anyone to know about you? talk to me if you want to know Smile

@Lover when you said lame it made me laugh Razz xD
Ventus
Ventus

Number of posts : 42

Character Stats
Level: 1
HP:
Get to know you questionnaire  Left_bar_bleue0/0Get to know you questionnaire  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)
MP:
Get to know you questionnaire  Left_bar_bleue0/0Get to know you questionnaire  Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

Back to top Go down

Post by Lover Tue Nov 30, 2010 8:10 pm

Haha I try to be funny (:
And Sprite? Nah 7-up is better than sprite!! Hahaha
And yes, I bet those ladies love ya ;D
And the girl your talking too must be lucky (:
Lover
Lover
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefang Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:58 am

1. What's your name? -Stephen
2. Any lucky number? - don't believe in luck
3. Favorite color? -Silver
4. Favorite FF game? -Only ever really played VII and XI... XI was okay but a pain so.. VII
5. What do you like about yourself? -Im laid back, Proud (without being stubbornly so), eager to give assistance~ asked for or not (ex-scout)
6. Dislikes about yourself? -That I am unable to see any of my "good points" that everyone keeps insisting I have or any thing else about myself for that matter (Totally oblivios to my own pros and cons)
7. Do you like animals? -I like most animals, but favore cats
8. What do you wanna be when you grow up? -Stopped dreaming about tha fairy tail years ago, now i just do whatever comes my way.
9. Mom, or dad? -Momma's boy
10. If you were stranded on an island, what would you bring? (3 things) -My knife, whetstone, and a shovel
11. Favorite music? -most anything tha isnt too harsh on the ears or throat
12. Special talents? -I can illustrate *points to my avatar for example* Sculpt decently and have a deceptively strong physique
13. Dr Pepper or Coke? -Dr. Umm... RC or pepsi for me
14. Taken or single? -Single..... -_-;
15. Favorite smiley face? - ^ ^
16. Hot or cold? (Weather xD) -in between.. im cold blooded but also dont really sweat so hot is equally as unpleasant
17. Sushi? -Meh... depends on the place really
18. How do you view the glass of water? *taps glass and looks at waiter* I need a refill...
19. Is it possible to forgive and forget? -Sadly, I am unable to hold a grudge, with the exception of agains myself
20. Anything you want anyone to know about you? -Uhh.... >> any ladies, please excuse any flirtatios behavior I may have when talking to me.. its actually unintended and unless pointed out I am oblivios to the fact that im doing it. So... feel free to slap me at any point during a conversation with me if I get obnoxious with it ><.

For any of you familliar with Inuyasha, I'm a mild and unintentual version of miroku... *facepalms and sighs* regretably...
Whitefang
Whitefang

Number of posts : 113
Registration date : 2010-12-02

Character Stats
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lover Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:52 pm

Your Irish and don't have a lucky number?! :O That's crazy talk!
But you seem like a pretty cool person, and don't worry about the flirting thing, I flirt a lot too without taking notice of it, so no worries Very Happy
Lover
Lover
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefang Thu Dec 02, 2010 7:25 pm

XD im just letting ya know in advance.. and I get pretty bad at times T T im ashamed to admit it, but I suffer from bad gutter brain syndrome. Yea, I stopped believing in luck a long time ago, I have shit for luck... which from an outside perspective most would argue with how many times I should have died >> I say somone likes watching me squirm like a worm on a hook too much to let anything too bad happen to me.
Whitefang
Whitefang

Character Stats
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lover Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:17 pm

Or maybe your just lucky to have lived from all those "close to death" times? Your a pessimist xD
Lover
Lover
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefang Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Well considering my luck with all other things is pretty crummy, im more inclined to say I wasnt lucky.. also, they hurt like hell. Death was preferable at those times with how much it hurt. Nothing makes you wish you were dead like a concussion and several badly bruised and hyper extended vertebrae.

and yes, im a pessemis, and that is due to the terrible luck I have in all things except for almost dieing
Whitefang
Whitefang

Character Stats
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lover Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Well we're gonna have to work on that, 'cause i'm a total optimist, and if your gonna be raining on my parade all the time, I might get annoyed. Just sayin', i'm not tryna sound rude, I just want you to be prepared xD. So yeah, hopefully one day I can turn your frown upside down (:!
Lover
Lover
Global Mod
Global Mod

Back to top Go down

Post by Whitefang Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:45 pm

I wouldnt mind havin that fixed... tellya the truth it annoys the hell out of me too. I'll try not to "rain on your parade" I generall dont show what im feeling one way or another. Im mostly easy to get along with as long as you don't poke at subjects involving me too much.
Whitefang
Whitefang

Character Stats
HP:
MP:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum